NAVIDIUM SHIPPING PROTECTION
PROTECT YOUR DELIVERY WITH NAVIDIUM
There’s no need to wait weeks (or longer) for claims to be processed by shipping carriers. For only 2.5% of the contents value, 100% protect your parcel and receive our absolutely piece of mind.
WHAT WE DEEM AS LOST
Packages presumed to be lost
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not "delivered") must be communicated to Elevate Styles customer service no sooner than 7 days after the last tracking update for United States domestic shipments (20 days for International orders).
Invalid address or delivery barriers
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to Elevate Styles. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus Navidium does not cover this. Reach out to us and coordinate getting your item shipped out again. Additional shipping charges may apply.
Packages labeled "return to sender"
- Navidium does not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to us. Items are returned to sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
Order stuck in customs
- Navidium cannot cover when a customer’s order is stuck in customs.
- The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package.
WHAT WE DEEM AS STOLEN
Delivered but missing package
At its discretion, Navidium requires a police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered but appears to have been stolen.
- 1. Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Navidium is a package protection service that requires a police report to document orders which the customer thinks have been stolen.
- 2. Send customer service the police report PDF and related order number. In many cases, police reports can be filed online.
At its discretion, Navidium can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony.
Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Navidium as stolen and must be filed 7 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
WHAT WE DEEM AS DAMAGED
- In order to refund or replace damaged items in transit, Navidium requires further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- Missing parcels or redelivery fees due to invalid / incorrect address information provided by you
- Delays in transit
- International orders stuck in customs - we can't be held responsible for customs delays. Please get in touch with your chosen carrier and pay required customs fees. If you refuse customs payments, we are not liable for any return to sender fees and these will be deducted from your refund.
- Items that are returned to us for a refund or exchange that are in an unsellable condition
- If you requested items to be left outside your property and they go missing - this waives the right to any claim as per carrier terms and conditions
- If you are unsatisfied with their product, Navidium is not a product replacement plan. Rather, please a return within our respective day(s) return period.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR CLAIM
If your parcel is lost, damaged, or stolen please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you used to place your order. A member of our customer service team will happily assist you within 1-2 working days and provide you with a claim number. What to include in your claim request.
- Subject line: Order #12345 (your order#)
- Description of your issue - tracking number not updating etc
- Photo evidence of damage
Or fill-up the below form:
We will continue to track your parcel and should it appear, we request it be sent back to us at our expense.
By selecting Navidium shipping protection, you agree to these terms.
We ask that you do not get in touch with us regarding a missing parcel until the allotted time has passed for it to be deemed as lost.
This is our in-house protection policy. Navidium shipping protection is non-refundable.
OUR POLICY FOR UNPROTECTED PARCELS
We will diligently follow the claims policy with your selected courier to either locate your parcel or deem it as lost. This may take up to 6-8 weeks and is at the discretion of the courier.